Hmmm... Long time nv blog le... Haha... Sometimes reallie damn nth to write so blog oso no use... So i consolidate one big chunk... Now at work so bored... So blog la... Hmmm... When i come in to work... Boss not in... Suddenly 9am he came in... Scare mi sia... I was in his office slacking and surfing net... Haha... Kena scolding la... Sian 1/2... Heng i closed blogger in time when it saved finish... Den i went back to my desk to sit... Hmmm... Must keep low profile...
I noticed my colleagues brought a few VCDs in to work... So i borrowed some... I didnt get to watch "200 pounds beauty" and "The longest yard"... Hopefully can help mi get pass my first half of the day... Hee... Of course i multi-task la... At the same time working...
Movie marathon start time: 0900 hrs...
Hmmm... Skipped lunch again today... Erm... Have been skipping lunch quite often for the past few days this week... Not hungry lor... Dun feel like eating so didnt go eat... Mebbe no appetite oso... Cant seem to figure wad's the difference between this 2... Budden... I ate 1/4 can of pringles... Ooooo... Yum yum... BBQ flavoured somemore... One of my fav... Hahaha... Opps... Is tt considered lunch? Hmmm... Hee... Hope i dun get scolding... Promised someone yesterday nite on the phone tt i will eat de... Heh heh... Sorry ar... =P
Haha... The time now is already 1300 hrs... And i have officially watched all 2 movies... And most imptly... BOSS HAS LEFT... Woooohooooo... I realised tt i have always loved watching movies with high motivational value and inculcates a sense of morality... Makes me tink abt my life... =)
"200 pounds beauty" is about a huge lady... With a angelic yet powerful voice... With a passion to sing and perform... But with the hinderance of the society's discrimination to body size, obesity and looks... She is only capable of singing backstage... Voicing out for a prettier girl who performs on stage who can oni shake her booty and cant sing... Fed up by all this and motivated by her love for her producer... She went for a FULL-BODY plastic surgery... Unbelievable... She became damn hot... In the end, she gt beauty but by doing so... She lost smething else, EQ, Emotional Quotient, her ability to communicate with others... Everything else got to her head... Until one day guilt gets the better of her... And she's still famous... Well... Tt's kinda how life is... So superficial and everything is so on the surface... I learnt from this movie tt Beauty is afterall only Skin deep... So wad if your pretty and babelicious or handsome and hunky... But if your insides are all black... Tt's still F***-ed Up!!!
"The longest yard" is about a ex-all star american football player who turn con overnite when he trashed his rich girlfrens car... LOL... Gets sent to a jail where the warden loves his football but hates to lose... The idea of Cons VS Cops came by... And sees Adam Sandler's character recruiting some of the most ruthless and blood-thristy players... Seeing the cons finally breaking the cops and winning the game... Great... This movie taught me nv to give up... No matter how impossible nv give up... Impossible is nothing... LOL... I learnt to be there for the people around me... Help others... Motivate them... No matter at wad cost, how painful, how hurtful... Doing smthing to make oneself happy is the most impt... To all my frens out there who have been facing problems... Here's a shoutout to u... 'Behind every cloud, there is a silver lining'... If u guys ever need help... Dun hestitate to ask... If i can... I will help... =)
I guess my life is pretty much simple right now... But i realised that i lack a sense of direction and belonging... Super unmotivated to do the things i wana do right now... Guess i reallie need a break from everything... Being a clerk is NS is great but its a super low commitment and low intellectual job... I'm overworked yet underpaid... And worse of all... I have to survive this shit for another 15 months... Tt's life i guess... Right now.... No matter how i see it, things dun seem tt good right now... Mebbe i need SOMETHING or SOMEONE... To give me a drive... Some motivation... To push me to go do the things wana do... So what's impt in my life right now? If u ask me... I will say i reallie duno... I feel like right now i juz wana haf fun... Go play... Enjoy!!! But i cant seem to get my priorites straight... So many thingst to do... Yet so little time... I love my music, I love hiphop, I love the sun, sand and the sea... But it seems there so little time to do everything... My passion for music abit fading... I love the sounds, the beats, the rhythm, the 'tub-thumping', the non-stop booming in my ears... But why cant i get my head straight... I reallie duno... I feel tt i need to let go... Let go of smthing... Smthing inside tt's bothering me... But what? Something is in my way... A pebble? Rock? Stone? Boulder? Hill? or mebbe a Mountain... I reallie duno...
I have kinda of a bad habit at times... I cant tink when i m at home... Duno y oso... Toooooooo many distractions? Oh well... To pple who duno me... Here's a little free info about me: Pple who know me well knows tt i like to go 'smwhere' to tink... Pple who knows me reallie reallie reallie well... Will know where this 'smwhere' is... However, I haven been there in a long long time... Actually there's more den one place... Haha...
Plus going alone smtimes feel stupid... And kinda depressing... I guess i juz need smone to talk to smtimes... Haha... Unless i reallie need to be alone... Den i wont even bring my hp... So u guys can forget about finding me... But if u wana find me... Den we all can play Hide&Seek in Singapore... Afterall, SG is not tt big... Someone's bound to find me sooner or later... LOL...
I wana go get my bicycle soon... I LOVE CYCLING... Haha... Love the feeling when the wind blows in my face and i m cycling as fast as i can... That's the time when i feel i m free of worries, no care in the world... Kkkk... Fine... I know i m a little wierd... Hmmm... Shld be getting one nx week.. And mebbe cycle to 'smwhere' in the evening after work... Anyone wana accompany mi to cycle or go there... Tell mi ba... Add urself to the invitation list... Haha... Else i go alone oso nvm... Sort out my thoughts abit oso good... Mebbe this 'smwhere' out there will have a answer for me, sm enlightenment, sm 'force'... LOL.. How i wish some 'Yoda' comes and tell me 'May the force be with you' =P
Oh yea... Feel like going on a holiday trip too... I guess i reallie reallie need a break from everything... Hmmm... Been wanting to do tt in a long long time... My parents are planning a trip in October... But i wana go on a 'parent-less' trip... Go on a cruise? Malaysia? Thailand? Taiwan? Hongkong? Hmmm... I duno... This places more in budget ba... Long time nv do smthing exciting... Need some excitement in my life!!! =P
Hmmm... YiMing... Thanks for pasting ur frens blog lemmi read... Good story... Hmm... Guess tt advice is reallie reallie true... I paste it out on another post for u guys to read... Btw... The person's blog is this:
http://www.xanga.com/zutopiax
Wa... Write so much le... Hmmm... Read thru wad i wrote... Seriously feel tt my heart and feelings kinda messed up now... Something is either missing... Or obstructing my way... Hmmm... M i still mending and sewing myself up after wad happened few months ago? I reallie duno... I hope not? M i in denial? Haiz... =X


