If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm... Today is Racial Harmony Day ar? LOL... I didnt noe tt... Hmmm... Reached office... Den my neighbouring dept gt celebration... Funny sia they all... Take picture together... Gt a lot FOOD LOR !!! Wa seh... My brunch settle liao... Later no need eat lunch... Hahahahahaha...

Hmmm... Boss called in juz now tell mi he wont be in... But i kena scolded for leaving early ytd... WTH... My upperstudy told mi my job is 0800-1700... Den my boss say he called ytd and cant find mi at 1700... Stupid... Say i m supposed to be either working 0730-1700 or 0800-1730... Aiya... Frankly, do u tink i care... Haha... NSF's job is to keng... If i finished my job... I tink leaving a bit early wont kill me... Anyway... I most probabaly enrolling in to Adv Dip end of the year so he cannot dun let mi go oso... Hmmm... Must purposely go find sm course of wad to attend liao... Den can zhao early...

Hmmm... Later watch another movie at my office... Heeeee... The title is "Troy"... Nice movie... Hee... Fighting fighting... I like stories of Rome... The Trojan War... The Spartans... It baffles me... Hmmm... I wana watch 300... Anybody gt the vcd or dvd lend me pls... =)

Hmmm... Nth else to blog le... End here ba... Blog tml again... Boss shld not be in... Ciao~~

-=[Peace Out]=-