If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

My horoscope today tells me:
Why so serious? Well, you do have a lot on your mind these days? You're mind can't seem to focus on one matter for more than few minutes. That's okay. Everyone needs to drift occasionally.

My romance horoscope tells me:
Your instinct may be to take on the role of cruise director now, making sure everything's all organized and everyone's on board. But the stars say if you let things flow their own way, you'll have the most fun of all.

My tarot today tells me:

The Star card suggests that my alter ego today is the Goddess, whose superpower for rising to the occasion lies in my innate ability for inspiration. I will pursue my dreams and what makes me happy -- life's too short. I will allow time for me today. I may even get my fifteen minutes of fame by seeking recognition from others and striving to sparkle in the limelight. I am immortal! Sometimes it's better to burn out than just fade away. Find your cosmic groove, and go for it!



Erm... Wth... The picture today abit 'R(A)'... Hope nobody under the age of 16 is reading this... Sorry ar... Clouding ur mind... But its not my fault... The webbie today gif this pic... Wahahaha... This post is rated NC(16)... Please do not circulate to children under the age of 16... Hahaha...

[Disclaimer - I m not responsible for the tinking of your kids. Its the job of the parents and family to teach them. If u haf any queries, doubts about the picture. Pls do not disturb me.]

Haha... Not bad advice for today again... Hmmm... Guess i shld seek more time for myself and wad i need to do with my life... Everything shld be in place now... Perhaps i juz need things to run its natural course... Today another bz day at work... Haiz... Work aint tt bad... I m kinda doing better i guess... Hmmm... The thing i lack is most prob the 'Girl of my Dreams'... Hahaha... Wonder where is she? If u noe who u r... Or u noe u r the 'Girl of my Dreams'... Please step out of my dreams and into my life... Pls... =)

Hmmm... Mingz!!!! LOL... Fickle-minded leh u... Today discussed to meet 2030 at vivo... Become changed to 2100 at ur hse downstairs... End up we nv meet... LOL... Wahahaha... Power la u... But nvm... U haf ur reasons... And its valid la... DUn worry... I not so xiao qi de ok !!! Hmmm... At least gt chat on msn rite? I hope ur ok la... Dun be always so sad... Learn to be happier... Anyway... Tml we meeting... Dun forget... And DUN BE FICKLE-MINDED again... LOL...

LOL... One last shoutout to RS... DUDE !!!! I missed one clubbing chance wif u again... If i on leave tml... Sure go wif u man!!! Haha... Enjoy ur Mambo Nite at Zouk... DJ Andrew Chow in da house... Shld be a fun nite... =)

Ok guys... End here today...
-=[Peace Out]=-