If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

My horoscope today tells mi:
Did that idea really come out of your brain? And what's more, are you seriously promoting it as the answer to the crisis in question? Well, as they say in a lot of bad movies, "It's so crazy it might just work!"

My romance horoscope tells mi:
Open those eyes, those ears, that mind, that heart. The stars are sending energy your way that can help you find what (or who!) you're looking for -- or a very interesting version thereof -- in unusual places now.

My tarot today tells mi:

The Judgement card suggests that my alter ego is The Compassionate One, whose superpower lies in the revelation of my life and world events. I will reflect a sense of gratitude for my life and those involved by showing humility, forgiveness and charity. By doing so, I feel a strong redemption for past events -- a great liberating feeling. I have punished myself enough and am free at last. Clearing the conscience through forgiving yourself and others can bring an overwhelming sense of peace and joy.



Hmmm... Today's horoscope quite zhun oso... Shld start taking advice from this horoscope... Btw, if u guys wana know which site i go to, to find the horoscopes... Its astrology.com...

Hmmm... Today was a freaking bz day at the office... Boss in the WHOLE DAY... Tt's bad news... Nv good to know that... Piles of files, documents, presentations... Wah... Headache... At least time passed by quickly... Hmmm... Thanx to Teck Wee... Made my day by msging mi at 4pm:

"Bball straight after work. Dun forget. My bro and frens will start playing by 5."

Immediately a shot of energy surged thru my body... Haha... Boss left at 1630... I left at 1645... Wahahaha... Who ask him make mi work so hard today... I deserve it... LOL... Better not let him know...

Went home, changed, bball !!!

Reach home by 2000 and ate my dinner... Wow... Was i hungry !!! Hmmm... Den another good thing happened... Haha... This time... Thanx to Mingming.... For the date on thurs, means thurs i wont be bored... Haha... Hmmm... I guess dinner shld be on you for the favour... Oh yea... Ming... One shoutout to you... Remember what you typed to me on MSN this after when we were working? Its on my blog... Check out the left hand panel... Hahaha...

K... Time to end here and watch TV...

Good nite everyone... Remember to tune in to "http://wenyangz.blogspot.com/" tml for more gossip on my life... LOL... See ya =)