If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

AHhhhhhh.... Ytd nite go eat buffet wif my aunts... Haiz... Stupid sia... Reached home very early... Around 2100... Felt like puking at abt 2200... BUT I CANT PUKE... Damn xin ku... Lasted all the way till 2300... Den my stomach hurts... Wana shit oso cant shit... AAAAhhhhhHHhhh...

(I tink i tio food poisoning)

Haiz... 2330... Puked and diarrhoea consistantly until 0400 the next morning... Wa... Damn jialat... Nv puked so much in my life... Looking at myself in the mirror... I thot i haf seen a ghost... Lips were white... Face damn pale... Haiz... Anyway... Going to see a doctor soon... Mommy say tt must see b4 1200 today... Cuz they halfday...

Hmmm... Thanx XT for making me laugh ytd nite on the phone... Hmmm... Although i feel like crap and every laugh stings my bowels... At least u make the effort la... =)

P.S. I lost 2 kg...............................

-=[Peace Out]=-