Arghhh... Damn bad start to a day...
Rained cats and dogs like nobody's business!!!
I reach my base camp bus stop at 0735... The main road was flooded until the middle lane... WTH lor... Its like any vehicle tt pass by splashed water everywhere!! I cant even run to my main camp office to borrow a umbrella... Cuz will get splashed... So guai guai stuck at the bus stop... I was stuck there for 1hr++... The bus stop is full and pple keep coming in... Wa... Cant tahan anymore... I started running at 0840 towards my office... Dun even bother going to the main camp... Juz run all the way up... I tink at least gt 1km... Under heavy rain... Haiz... I managed to reach my office oni at 0900... And i drenched like a wet chicken... OMG... Shoes soggy, socks wet, pants wet, shirt wet, hair wet, bag wet... I tink wadever u can name... Oso wet... Haiz... Sit in the office like sitting in a fridge... I feel like a piece of frozen chicken... Wear jacket oso no use... Cuz shirt is wet... Luckily boss not in office... I removed my shoes and walk around barefooted... Wahaha...
Sipping my hot coffee now... Feel a little better... Hope i dun catch a cold la... Duno wad i m going to do today at office... Gt nth much to do... And yet seems like gt something i haven do... Arghhh... Duno la... Haha... I brought a few music scores from home to look through in the office... Hopefully can spend my time doing tt...
Juz noticed tt my blog gt 1000++ pple read le... Cool... Haha... Aiya... Mostly its the same pple reading over and over again... Juz tt the number looks big... Wahaha...
*Song dedication*Changed my blog song* "Bad Day" - Daniel Powter *
-=[Peace Out]=-


