If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm... Ytd juz say wana blog frequently... And i already missed one post...-,=

Haiz... Ytd felt sick... Not reallie in da mood to blog... So rested quite early...

Today and tml, boss on leave... Super boring... Absolutely nothing to do... And i feel sick... I feel cold... My nose is killing me... My eyes are watering... And i m polluting the air every 15 minutes... Cant reallie tell if my forehead is hot or my hands are cold... Haiz... I wana go home... =(

Its raining... Worsens the day... Crap...

Juz sent sms to my boss... Ask him for leave tml... If can den i haf another day to rest...

Hmmm... But i wana cycle tml... Or go tanning... Super cant stand my 'White self'... I wana be 'Black'... I wana be 'Black' so i can blend in when i go Little India for prata... LOL... I m suffering from "Boredicus Madicus"... Symptoms include extreme boredom, close-to-madness behaviour and typing nonsense on blog...

-=[Peace Out]=-