If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm... LOL... Clare so ez happy... Juz commented she has pianist fingers and immediately gt blog about it liao... Chatting wif her very funny... A jovial, cheerful and happy girl... But hmmm... Who knows whats on the inside rite? Wahahaha...

Hmmm... Realised tt i haf changed much since i last looked upon myself...

But i m still the same basketball-loving boi/rocker, rapper boi/biker boi/need for speed boi... LOL... I still love to be in the speed lane... To be fast and furious... And bopping my head to the music...

I wana learn drums, the electric guitar... I wana learn hiphop... So many things !!!

But all these can only be achieved when i get rich!!!! LOL... Working hard for these goals... But still got no motivation yet... Wahaha... When will i haf motivation?

Hmmm... I tink its time to start putting dreams into reality...

Good nite everyone... Time to go dream and see how to put them in reality... =)

-=[Peace Out]=-=[A Happier Me]=-