If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm... Today morning woke up at 0545 and lao sai... Must be the earthquake i ate ytd... And now made mi earthquake my home toilet bowl... Wahaha... Hmmm... Den phone rang at 0600... Clare called... Dumbed leh... This gal said tt she can wake up at 0600 if she wanted to... Hmmm... K la... U proved ur point... =)

Phew, bz day at work today... Well actually not very bz la... Juz tt haf to run here and there, do this and that... Hmmm... Tml is CDF's birthday... Cool... So the office decided to celebrate his bday today... Hmmm... Didnt noe tt my office actually comprised of so many 'crabs'... LOL... At least gt 20 officers in the reception room today... Plus my own office staff... At least will haf 30... Hmmm... My responisbility for today, help to collect cake from Bengawan Solo at BPP, den set up the whole room, light the candle, and distribute cakes and drinks... WTH la... In the end... I got a small miserable piece... Haiz... Wad to do... I'm still hungry!!!

Haiz... Mondays always have Monday blues... Come work reallie damn sian... No mood... At last 2pm boss left... So tt's y i can blog ma... WAhaha... At least saw 2 chio bu today... Quite hot sia!! They come for some meeting in a conference room near my desk... And i haf to help them set up and escort them around abit... Cool... Wahaha... But not my age la... If not can ask for hp number? Keke...

Hmmm... Playing my psp and online chatting... Shiok man!!! Boss not around is the best...

!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed i gt a blue-black on my arm and gt 2 small cuts behind my knee... EEEEEEEE... Wad's going on... OMG... Didnt noticed tt this morning... Scary... *looks behind shoulder*
!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT MY MOMMY...

Lol... Juz kiddin... I tink i probably knocked dao la...

Hmmm... Blog later... Dun feel like going lunch... So damn lazy... I tink cup noodles shld be sufficient...

-=[Peace Out]=-