If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm... My mind's kinda cooked up with some stuff recently...

Pple always say... Man as in guys... Haf 2 main problems... 1 is $$... 1 is women... Haha... I haf both... Haiyooo... As u all noe.... $$ is nv enough... So nth to say... As for women... Well... At the start of this year... Had my palms read... The shi fu say my love life this year... Complicated... Erm... Yea... Kinda... Broke up wif my ex... Gone thru a rough patch... Some infatuations... Although i get thru them quick... Now i m feelings smthing which i cant explain... I dun like the feeling when i cant explain stuff... I FEEL STUPID... LOL... Tt's juz the way i m...

So my solution... Go see dictionary... LOL... Check some word definitions:

Love - noun deep affection or fondness.
verb feel love for, admire; like very much.

Some alternative words:

admiration, adoration, adultation, affection, ardour, attachment, attraction, desire, devotion, fancy, fervour, fondness, infatuation, liking, passion, regard, tenderness, warmth.

Hmmm... LOL... So many words... See... I learn something everyday... I learn new vocab words...

Hmmm... Is my infatuation over?

M i to continue feeling stupid?

Or shld i feel clever? Smthing better seems to be coming my way... Good feelings... Nice... Sweet...

Oh well...

-=[Peace Out]=-