Phew... Juz now went play bball... Play wif Teck Seng and a girl... LOL... I tink her name is Alex... PS ar... I haf problem matching faces to names initially... =X
Today play abit like training... 2pid TS de idea... Lose le must do push-ups... Hehe... Fun... Must play liddat more...
Reach home, bathed le, right arm pain... Hmmm... I tink over-stretched... But it feels great... Wahaha... Long time nv liddat le... Must play more...
Cant wait for tml... Going cycling at ECP tml !!! YESH !!! Michelle joining us too... Woohoooo... Not bad sia... I going with 3 mei nu tml... Wahahaha... =P
After tt mebbe going dim sum buffet? At nite going DXO? OMG... Die... Spend $$ again... LOL...
Hmmm... I still cant find my 2pid MP3 player... Shit... I tink reallie lost... Haizzzz... There goes my tunes... Damnit... =(
This shld be my last post before i going sleep le... So end here ba...
Nitez all...
-=[Peace Out]=-


