If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Wa... Today do super many many stuff... But i m realli sick liao... Damn jialat...
Coughing and sneezing damn badly... I need someone to take care of me... I need some TLC...
TLC -- Tender Loving Care =P

Today... Meet Terese at vivo at about 2pm... This gal gt problems again... LOL... Go and 'talk/counsel' her... She keep asking "HOW HOW HOW!!" Headache... Getting married liao still wana liddat... Dumbed... Haha... I wan oso nv haf lor... Where's my other half??

Why must everyone be so Fan over things which are so simple... Mebbe when put in tt situation... Becomes very Fan... Hard to think... Sometimes things that we know we have to do deep in our heart... We choose to ignore and dun heed our own advice and warnings... But hearing the same words come from another person's mouth... It sounds a lot better... Hmmm...

Den the guys came over too, JM, RS, Gab and Tommy... And met up wif Vinna and her BF at vivo too... Hehe... Vinna oso another one wif problems... Haiyooo... Its seems to be a trend now... Problems... Is it because the rainy season is coming? With the monsoon comes the problems?

Time to open a counselling centre... Earn $$$... Wahahaahaha...

After tt Vinna went home first, so Terese, the guys and me... Went to Bugis to play pool... At my favourite place... Pool Junction... WA!!! Guess wad... I got Table 9 AGAIN... Wahaha... Went there like 6 times already... Always same table... Cool man... Seems like a sign from heaven... Mebbe i will meet the love of my life there too... Keke... Haven slp already dreaming... =X

Den at nite... Went to Happy Valley Hong Kong Cafe... Its a cafe near my place... Near Tiong Bahru Market... Open 24 hrs de... Not bad the food there... But alot of pple at nite... Nice place to chill... Hmmm... The guys wanted to go home... So Terese and me went first... Den Weijie drove Vinna down to meet us to chill and chat... So eat there... Drink kopi, drink teh... Watch soccer... Haha...
We talked about going cruise... Super keen and looking forward to it... I need a holiday... I need a rest... And cruise seems good... A holiday tt is slack... Can go tanning oso !!! Seriously... I need to get black... Anybody wan go cruise? I tink its cruise to Redang... From 5th to 7th Sept... Hmmm... Duno if its a 2-man cabin or 4-man cabin... Hopefully reallie can get to go... LOOKING FORWARD TO IT... =)

Heng yesterday nv go club... Heng tonite oso nv go...
My cough is getting worse... And my flu oso... I tink i will die if the alcoholic content goes up in my body... Hahaha... But today get caught in the rain a few times... Aiya... Heck la... Have some bacteria in the body will help build my immune system... And i will get stronger...

Hmmm... K... Go slp liao... If not will tio nagged... =X

-=[Peace Out]=-