Ahhh... Did something so dumb juz now...
I missed my bus stop on the way home... Fell asleep...
Haiz... Den came home later den usual...
Hmmm... Reached home den chat wif ♥ Darling ♥ on the phone for awhile...
♥ Darling ♥ keep teasing me... Dun wana tell mi wad surprise i have for tml... No matter how hard i tried to guess oso dun wana tell mi !!
Ahhhhh... The suspense is killing me...
Cant wait for tml !!
Den ♥ Darling ♥'s mommy behaved funny...
'Patrolling' around outside her room or smthing... I asked ♥ Darling ♥ put down put and see wad happened...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ MIA for almost 1 hour...
Hmmm... I dont feel right... Have a feeling ♥ Darling ♥ kena scolding or smthing...
Heart feels a little pain... Duno i m right anot...
So worried...
♥ Darling ♥ say going for dinner... Haiz...
Hope ur ok ba... =)
Anything happens i m here... Always here... Always waiting... Always listening to your problems...
Love you lots my ♥ Darling ♥...
*sayang* ♥ Darling ♥...
*muacks*
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-=[Worried]=-


