If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

♥ Darling ♥ came over to find me after class today...
Heee... ♥ Darling ♥ bought me some biscuits... Scared i hungry... Haha...
Thanx ♥ Darling ♥...
♥ Darling ♥ also brought a vcd series for me to watch in case i m bored at home... Called 'Lovers in Paris'...

Hmmm... Didnt do much today...
Juz spent time resting... Cuz i was still abit tired...
Anyway rest more oso good la... Get well faster...
♥ Darling ♥ hugged and cuddled me to slp today... Feel so nice and warm... =)

Felt alot better today le... As long as ♥ Darling ♥ is by my side... I will recovered faster... =)
♥ Darling ♥ went back home for dinner today... Heee... Its ok la... Family oso impt de... =P
I miss u ♥ Darling ♥...

Nth much else to blog le...
Feel abit sian...
Becuz of chicken pox... Me and ♥ Darling ♥'s weekends plans kinda died-ed...
Hope i get well soon den can go out again... =)

Thanx for everything today ♥ Darling ♥... Love ya lots...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-=[Sick]=-