If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

♥ Darling ♥ got class today...
Hmmm... Rained so heavy!!!
Went to meet ♥ Darling ♥ at 1200 for lunch... Heeee...

Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥ suggested to go to NP for lunch...
She misses the chicken chop and soya bean... LOL...
Another day k? I m supposed to be on MC... Cannot go too far place... =P

Hmmm... Met up with ♥ Darling ♥ and went to Funan for lunch...
Ate at Funan KFC... Wahaha...
Forgot to say... My mommy says chicken is also another poison!!! And fried food as well!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh... Aiya... Dun care...
KFC is like a combo-poison... Fried + Chicken + Spicy... Wahahaha... Dun care la!!!

Window-shopped in Funan after lunch...
Saw sooooo many NICE NICE things...
I saw some nice games at some shops... The driving accessories so cool!!! Haha... But i dun reallie play...
♥ Darling ♥ den saw her FAVOURITE... Apple Iphone!!
Haven reallie released in Singapore yet... Wahaha... I also wan leh!!! Very cool leh!!!
Hmmm... After tt saw a phone tt i wanted!!!
The Motorola (Red) phone... I tink its the 3.5G V3xx!!! Ahhh... But the colour didnt seem tt nice... Hmmmmmmm...

After tt we walk to The Central... The mall at Clarke Quay...
♥ Darling ♥ and me saw many exquisite clothes and jewelery there...
Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥ and me got similar clothing tastes... We like stuff tt pple dun own... Haha... Must be special to ourselves...
Heee...
We must set the trends...
We are not Monkeys!!! LOL...

After tt... Came over to my house to rest for a while...
♥ Darling ♥ says she got to go home for dinner...
Awwww...
Nvm... Had a fun day today... =)

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-