If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!
22 Years old le... YIKES... GETTING OLD...

Hmmmm... I noticed something... On my ORD counter... My bday... Is also the day... My counter reaches 399 days left... Wahaha... Finally i see 300+++... No more 400 liao!! Haha... I guess its something to be happy about la... Means i haf 1 odd year to go...

Hmmmm... ♥ Darling ♥ is the first to wish me this year... Heeeee... Gt testi, tag and blog post from ♥ her ♥...

Hmmm... 2nd is Subing, 3rd is Sharon, 4th is Yimingz... And the list goes on...

Thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday and wished me so fast...

It shall be a better year to come... =)

Hope there's more to come ba...

My bday wish this year will be... *(Shhh... Secret..)*

Cannot tell pple my wish... Or else wont come true how?? Heeee...

Well... Cant wait for the day's activities to come... Will spend the day with my ♥ Darling ♥ this year... Hmmmm... If anyone else had any plans for me this year... (Oso duno gt pple plan anot) Sorry k? Cuz i m down with chicken pox...

Nitez everyone... Hmmmm... I m a happy boi this year... =P

Thanx everyone...

Muacks ♥ Darling ♥... Cant wait to see u...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-