Hmmm... Didnt do much today leh...
Budden still feel quite happy...
♥ Darling ♥ came over to my house after ♥ her ♥ piano lesson today...
Ate some lunch at home...
Heee... Porridge with pork floss... Hmmm...
I dun mind... Not bad... I like pork floss... LOL...
♥ Darling ♥ and me decided tt we wana go eat Pig Organs Soup and Kway Chap...
Hmmm... I suggested going to Alexandra Market...
Used to eat at a stall there tt is quite nice...
Juz before we wanted to leave...
I got a call from a colleague from office!
WTH... They were making a house call to my place today...
But couldnt find my place... So called to ask for directions!
Heng ar... I m supposed to be on MC...
Boss and Judy reached my house...
Hmmm... Gave me some biscuits and milo for a gift...
Something tt the SAF has to do if a NSF has MC for more den 1 week or something liddat...
Oh well... Got free food... LOL...
They left quite fast...
So ♥ Darling ♥ and me faster changed and go out...
Reached Alexandra market... But tt 2pid stall we wanted to eat never open...
So i suggested going another place...
IKEA!! Heee... Swedish meatballs and Curry Chicken rice...
Heee... Nice nice!!!
After the satisfying meal... We shopped abit at IKEA...
Saw some great new ideas for my room...
(Hopefully my hse area gets en-bloc soon...)
Sent ♥ Darling ♥ home after tt...
Reach ♥ Darling ♥'s house and saw S.C going out for a walk...
Hmmm... Hanged around at ♥ Darling ♥'s house for a while...
Helped ♥ Darling ♥ with her puzzle tt was lying under her bed...
Kinda got wet...
Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥... I promise to help to finish the puzzle k? =)
♥ Darling ♥'s mommy came home from jogging...
Asked me to stay for dinner... =X
Hmmm... Stressed abit again...
Thot today can skip stress...
After dinner... Took Sunshine and S.C out for another walk...
Wah... Today walked a super big round...
Hmmm... Good... Walks after dinner is good...
After the walk... Watched tv at ♥ Darling ♥'s house for awhile...
Den went home at about 2300...
Hmmm...
Chatting on the phone with ♥ Darling ♥...
Planning wad to do tml...
I miss you ♥ Darling ♥...
Cant wait to see u again tml... =)
K la... End here...
Bye guys...
Ciao~~
Nitez everyone...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


