Hmmm... Today is a queer day...
Some things didnt reallie go as smoothly...
Hmmm... Went out in the morning to meet ♥ Darling ♥ near her house there... =)
We are going to a ulu ulu place today... LOL...
Went to Hougang Mall...
Seldom go ba... So i consider this kinda places ulu ulu...
But they are my ♥ Darling ♥'s 地盘 leh... So i must learn to know these places...
♥ Darling ♥... U also must learn my house de ulu ulu place ar... =P
Had lunch at Hougang Mall...
Ate steak from the western stall... Yucks... Not nice...
Officially condemned tt stall...
But the hokkien mee and orh jian (Oyster cake)... Nice! I like!
After lunch...
We went to SPCA...
But WTH... They are closed on thursdays!!! Sian lor!!!
Hmmm... Have to go another day ba... No choice...
On the way to SPCA...
Poor ♥ Darling ♥'s slipper spoilt!!
Haiyoooooo... Poor ♥ Darling ♥... Hopped all the way around...
Den went to her hse... Hahaha...
♥ Darling ♥ says her mom shld be happy tt her '$2 dollar slipper' finally died...
Hmmm... Started on ♥ Darling ♥'s dalmatian puzzle today...
Had some help from Mark...
Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥... I will try to finish it asap ok?
Den can hang on ur wall...
Hahaha... ♥ Darling ♥ kept feeding mi snacks... Eat and eat...
Wana make me fat lor!
Hmmm... Supposed to hang ur tv oso... See when got time ba... =)
Hmmm... 1700 le... Suddenly rained super duper heavy!!
♥ Darling ♥ supposed to go out to go gym today...
But ended up we left late...
Left at 1800 to take a cab to Bugis...
But something else cropped up...
I felt queasy... Stomach felt weird too...
Upon reaching Bugis... I chiong to the toilet...
Wah... Stomachache... Lao sai...
♥ Darling ♥ supposed to go gym... Ask me go home...
Den decided to send me home and skip gym...
Hmmm... I feel kinda guilty... Sorry ♥ Darling ♥...
♥ Darling ♥ took me to Food Junction to drink a hot drink...
Den on the way to the bus stop... I felt like puking...
Haiz... Rushed to the toilet and puked...
Sian... Why m i so sick recently... Hmmm...
Sorry ♥ Darling ♥... Made u worry so much about me...
♥ Darling ♥ accompanied me home...
Den i rested at home...
Now feel much better le la...
Mummy came to my room juz now... LOL... Suddenly beat on my head to ask me wake up and talk to her... Not pain la...
But ♥ Darling ♥ quite shocked... LOL...
♥ Darling ♥ left at about 2115...
♥ Darling ♥...
We have been together barely a month...
And u have shown me endless care...
I feel very touched and very loved...
Thank you...
I love you very much..
Muacks...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


