If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmmm Work Work Work... Everyday work...
So sick of this routine...
If not for the blissfulness i m experiencing now... I would have died in office...
I miss my ♥ Darling ♥ so so much !!

♥ Darling ♥ came over to my hse again today...
Haha... Eat dinner... And watched a VCD...
Dinner was SHOCKING... OMG...
THe stall tt my mom bought the food from... The portions can feed a hungry mob!!
My poor ♥ Darling ♥ had to eat vegs again... Hmmm... Nvm la... I helped u to eat some lor... Haha... But at least i Li Hai... Can make u eat vegs...
After dinner... Watch 'Bruce Almighty' on VCD... So funny la the show... ♥ Darling ♥ laughed until rolling on the bed... =X

Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥... Dun be jealous of wad happens ard us ok?
Juz being with u is the most blissful and most Over the Moon experience and i m very happy!!
So XIN FU...
I hope ur happy being with me... And share your troubles and happiness with me...
♥ Darling ♥
Muacks... I love you!!

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-