If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmmm... 10 mins more to the day i grow older... LOL...

This year seems to be full of surprises...

♥ Darling ♥ seems to have a lot of surprises for me this year...

Wonder wad surprises i will have in stored for me when i open my eyes tml...

DUN CARE!!

ALTHOUGH I HAF CHICKEN POX... TML I M STILL GONNA ENJOY MYSELF!!! GRRRRRrrrr!!!

Already stuck myself at home for 1 week... I have enough... I m healing... I m gonna eat all i want... Do wad i want... And enjoy myself!!!

Cant wait to see my ♥ Darling ♥ tml...

♥ Darling ♥!! I WAN MY PRESENT(S)!!!

LOL... I still cant guess wad u gonna gimme... U are good at keeping ur secrets... (Scary wor... So nx time u keep secrets i duno... Hmmmmm... =X)

U win... =)

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-