If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmmmmm... Super sianz... Haven been blogging the past week... Cuz gt nth to blog...

Chicken pox for the past week le... Have been a patient for a week... Everything oso cannot eat... Endless medicine to eat... This to drink tt to drink... Grrrrrr... I'm getting better la... But still on the road to recovery... HEee... At least gt ♥ Darling ♥ to come take care of me everyday... Thank you ♥ Darling ♥... Love ya lots...

♥ Darling ♥ ah!!! I cant wait for tml...

It seems u have a lot planned for me tml...

I wish there's something i can do to show u how thankful i m to have u in my life...

Heeee... Must plan something for u... Keke...

*Muacks ♥ Darling ♥*

*Love ya lots*

*Miss you very much*

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-