I M BORED...
I m bored... Notice the bold words and caps... Shows how bored i m at work...
At least gt ♥ Darling ♥ to accompany on the phone and on msn... Haha... ♥ Darling ♥ spent time at home to make our photos and blogging... So funny... So nice oso... I like the picture she made...
Hmmm... Today me and ♥ Darling ♥ decided not to meet... Hmmm... Its the first day we nv meet after 1 week of fun and blissfulness... Awwwww.... I miss ♥ Darling ♥ soooo soooo much... =(
Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥ says absence makes the heart grow fonder... Yea... So true... I long for ♥ Darling ♥'s hugs and kisses and her smile and her eyes... Hmmmm... I MISS YOU my ♥ Darling ♥!!!
Cant wait to see you tml !!
Heee... Tml going for a movie at vivo...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


