Today had a quite bz day at camp...
Walk up walk down... Do this shit do that shit...
But gt ♥ Darling ♥ to pei me talk on the phone and online...
Haha... Must thanx ♥ Darling ♥ for getting my html coding right for my blog... It now looks better...
Heee... K la ♥ Darling ♥... U more pro lor... Ok?
I juz dun get it why i do cannot u do always can... I guess u are my 'lucky star'... *muacks*
Hmmm... Supposed to meet ♥ Darling ♥ at my hse at about 1800 today but we both missed our buses(I missed 961 at my camp, ♥ Darling ♥ missed 147 at her hse)... So I took 963 to HBF and ♥ Darling ♥ took mrt to meet me there before coming to my house to change...
And den go out for our dinner...
Went to KFC to eat... Ate the cheesy melts and popcorn chicken meal... Quite full leh... But very nice... Long time nv eat KFC...
Today is our day to go shopping... LOL... Rather a day I go shopping... Wahaha...
Hmmm... Wanted to go Everlast and Giordano to spend $... But ♥ Darling ♥ says she gt voucher for Everlast tt is only valid from 15 Sept onwards... So i tahan !!!
Bought 2 new t-shirts from Giordano and a new berms from 77th Street... Wahaha...
I love shopping with ♥ Darling ♥... =)
Some other targets:
1. Everlast 拳 shoe...
2. Everlast clothes... (Cuz must add up to $100 to get the membership card!)
3. CK Eternity Cologne
4. Contact Lenses
Tt's about how much more i need to spend... Hmmm... Alot hor? I oso tink so...
Die la... Keep spending $$... =X
After tt, it was time to go home le... Heee...
Sent ♥ Darling ♥ home den i went to take the usual bus home...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


