If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Today i m on leave!! Yesh!!
Today is the day i spend a full day with my ♥ Darling ♥...

Firstly, we went to Harbourfront for breakfast!! Finally... I get to eat my BIG BREAKFAST!!
I have been craving tt for weeks... Wahaha... So nice...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ and me went to Sentosa... Heee... Went to sit Monorail and walked to Palawan Beach...
Weather was FANTASTIC today!! Not a single black cloud in the sky... Juz a few occasional white, fluffy, cotton-y cloud...
Found a quiet spot at Palawan and den its time for tanning!!
Hmmm... Was at Sentosa for about 2 hrs... Wah... Damn red... Not reallie like a lobster... But still red... And my tan took quite a long while to kick in... So weird...
*Post the pics later*

After Sentosa, ♥ Darling ♥ came to my hse to rest... =)
And den we ate a home-cooked dinner today... Heng no veg... After ytd's dinner SCARE... I tink i oso had en0ugh of veg for a long time... =X

At abt 6+... Sent ♥ Darling ♥ to Bugis's California Fitness for her to go gym with xt...
Hmmm... Wait for her for 2 hours before she ended...
Spent the free time walking ard Bugis and playing my PSP...
♥ Darling ♥ gave me 100 kisses for waiting for her... Heeeeee... I guess the 2 hours was worth it after all... Hahahahaha... =)

Haha... After we ate fries with xt at Mac...
Me and ♥ Darling ♥ walked to Paradiz centre's bus stop to take 147 to her hse... Heee...

Poor ♥ Darling ♥... Spent one whole day out with me... Den haven finish proj...
See la!! Hmmm... Better faster finish and slp ok?
Tml going to play tennis... Wa... Long time nv play... Quite lazy oso...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-