If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hehehehe...
Happy day today... =)
A special day today...
Things went rather smoothly today...
And i managed to finish all i wanted to do... =P

One month ago...
I dated this gal...
Who sparked off something in me i will never forget...
One month later...
I celebrated this special day with this gal...
This gal is my ♥ Darling ♥... My ♥ Clare ♥... My ♥ One and only ♥...

Happy 1st month anniversary...

♥ Darling ♥'s present to me is CK Eternity...
Hmmm... ♥ Darling ♥ ah...
Ur gifts are always so expensive!
Haiz... Feel so guilty...
Another thing scratched off my list...
How many more things my ♥ Darling ♥ wana scratch off leh... =X

Hmmm...
My present to ♥ Darling ♥ consists of 99 things...
LOL... No la... 99 stars... In a bottle...
99 = 九九 = 久久
Hahaha...
♥ Darling ♥... The stars represent forever...
Wanted to make more... But not enough time...
Spent the whole evening and the whole of today...
Multi-tasked... =P
Did the stars while working...
LOL... Opps...
Sorry... Rushed through ur present...

♥ Darling ♥ came over to my camp to meet me after work today...
♥ Darling ♥ so smart... Can find her way...
Went home after tt for dinner and rested awhile...
Den went to Tiong Bahru Plaza to walk walk...
As usual... Boring place...
Ate KFC for supper... Kinda hungry...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ say wana take cab home...
Waited so long for taxi lor... 2pid... At least 20mins...

♥ Darling ♥...
I love you very very much...
I wish for more monthversaries... anniversaries to come...
Muacks...

We are 1 month closer to our 7 year promise...
Muacks... =)

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-