If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmm...
This recent few days... Kinda stressed alittle..
But yet kinda relieved at times...
Stressed cuz work is currently and constantly pushing me to my limits...
Boss keep testing me... Seems tt he wana find out how i handle work... Duno y... Weird...

Den my mom admitted into hospital yesterday...
She's sick... Ok la... Not very sick... More of routine thingy ba...
Budden i still worried la...
But i still hate hospitals... I dun like the smell, the ambience... Bad place... Bad vibes...
I would only go there if my wife gives birth in future... Hahaha... LOL... Den it will be a happy place...

Hmmm...
Some things tt i m relieved about:
My ♥ Darling ♥...
So happy to have ♥ her ♥ beside me...
Although usually ♥ she ♥ doesnt talk much or say much...
I know ♥ she ♥ does care... And tt'e enough...
It wont mean anything hearing from ♥ her ♥ all the time..
But its the things ♥ she ♥ does tt counts...
Thanx ♥ Darling ♥...

Another thing is...
I M GONNA BE A ONE YEAR SOLDIER SOON...!!!
379 absolute days...
264 workdays...
Not much left i guess...
Already kinda looking forward to my ORD...
Gonna enrol my adv dip at the end of the year... And lesson will start early next year...
Once semester starts... Its gonna get busy busy busy...
Hmmm...
Hope ♥ Darling ♥ doesnt feel neglected or wad...
Haiz...
Sorry ♥ Darling ♥...
Heee...
I working hard for 7 years later ok? =P

Hmmm...
Something about yesterday:
♥ Darling ♥ and ♥ her ♥ family celebrated ♥ her ♥ dad's birthday yesterday...
Kinda an early celebration...
Cool...
They blindfolded ♥ her ♥ dad... Forced him to taste and guess food..
Nice surprises and gave him his present...
Hmmm...
Good food, good champagne and good company...
A special day...
So lively...

Advantages of having a big famiy i guess...
Sometimes i do wish i have siblings and a bigger family too...
And tt my parents are more lively...
My parents more practical in life ba... And my mom is too much of a workaholic... At work and at home...
Sometimes... Dun reallie haf the time to enjoy the finer things in life...
Tt's y i have always promised myself to give my parents a finer life when they are old...
Having siblings have its advantages and disadvantages too i guess...
But being a only child and the only son on my dad's male side...
Means i m kinda the 'zhang zhi'... Weird... Kinda stressed... And very very different...

But i m actually glad things arent any different... Or the same...
I m glad things are they way they are...
I dun regret wad i have gone thru...
If not i wouldnt be where i m today... Contented and happy..
=)

Muacks...
Love u lots ♥ Darling ♥...
Learn lots from u...
Juz tt u duno oni... =P
Muacks...
Love u my 'Ai Ai'... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-