If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm...
Was talking to ♥ Darling ♥ on msn...
♥ Darling ♥ say ♥ her ♥ mom interrogating ♥ her ♥...
Asking ♥ Darling ♥ about me... =X
My hobbies... =X
Wah... Why must know this kinda things leh?

♥ Darling ♥ says ♥ her ♥ mom has a good impression of me...
Wah...
Wad did i do?
I didnt even do much...
I was down with chicken pox somemore...
Only saw ♥ Darling ♥'s parents like the past week or so...
So fast got good impression?
But good or bad... Remains to be seen...
Still feel stressed...
Scary...

But at least... Tt's another thing to be happy about ba...
♥ Darling ♥'s sixth sense shld be quite zhun ba...
Especially about ♥ her ♥ mom... LOL...
Muacks ♥ Darling ♥... I love you!!!

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-