Hmmm... Long day planned out today...
♥ Darling ♥'s mom, dad and brothers went to east coast super early in the morning to jog and cycle...
♥ Darling ♥ tired so didnt go...
So ♥ Darling ♥ and me met up at City Hall MRT at about 1015 in the morning...
Heee...
We wana go kbox sing song...
♥ Darling ♥ gt abit flu...
Haiz... Worried...
♥ Darling ♥ ar... U tired until sick le isitz?
Haiyooo...
But not only ♥ Darling ♥... I sneezed practically the whole day... WTH... Nose red... Becoming Rudolph...
We went to Marina to sing song at kbox and watched a movie - "Shoot em' up"
While singing song... ♥ Darling ♥ kept disturbing me...
LOL...
Nice nice!! I liked the movie alot... ♥ Darling ♥ oso... Action packed!!
"Shoot em' up" review:
After the movie...
We went shopping... Hmmmm...
More like i went shoppping... =P
Saw alot of things i wanted to buy...
Finally found a nice sweater from Zara... But abit no $$...
♥ Darling ♥ say very nice so buy lor... Lend me $$ first... =P
Nice nice... I like the sweater...
Left quite a few things to buy...
Heee... Payday coming!!!
After shopping... Went back to ♥ Darling ♥'s house again...
They having bbq gathering...
Wa... So much food again...
♥ Darling ♥'s mom cooked her famous chilli curry crabs...
Nice nice! I like... =P
Hmmm... After dinner...
Watched tv, played psp...
Until abt 11++ pm den i went home...
Hmmm... This few days like nt reallie a lot of hugs and kisses le...
Mebbe we spend a lot of time rushing around here and there...
And with our families...
So too many osrams... =P
Need to get a quiet day to ourselves soon...
I love you ♥ Darling ♥...
Muacks...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


