If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm...
Didnt post for ytd...
Didnt feel like blogging today...

Guess i m tired ba...
This 2 days very tired...
Duno y...
Eyes juz feel like closing... I juz feel like slping...
Work is so damn sian...
I juz wish tt can see my ♥ Darling ♥ all the time...
Haiz... Juz wish tt after work can see my ♥ Darling ♥'s smiling face...
A touch on my cheek from ♥ her ♥ hand...
A light, tender kiss from ♥ her ♥ sweet lips...
A big, tight hug from ♥ her ♥...
Her warm embrace and heartfelt ♥ love ♥...
Makes everything juz right...
Makes everything tt is wrong become right and all sorrows gone...

Hmmm...
Duno y... Juz feel like doing nth...
Juz wana see ♥ Darling ♥ and hug her...
Hmmm...
Nv meet ♥ Darling ♥ today...
Met ♥ Darling ♥ yesterday...
Gonna meet ♥ Darling ♥ tml...
I miss u ♥ Darling ♥...

Hmmm...
Feel slpy... Wana close my eyes... And drift into my dreamland...
But juz cant slp...
I juz duno the reason why...

I tink mebbe cuz my mommy is sick...
Long time nv see her sick le...
Haiz...
Mommy say mebbe tml need to be warded...
Haiz...
Mebbe worried ba... Sian...
Tml still got to work...

♥ Darling ♥...
Exams are coming...
Jiayou k!!
Study hard... I m here... =)
Muacks... ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-