Hmmm... Went to work today...
Did nth much as usual...
My boss got kinda pissed off...
Pple always cant seem to send files on time... End up putting me and him on hold... Cannot do any work...
I got a 1/2 day leave...
Hmmm...
Boss gt meeting to attend so left at about 1045...
Wahahah... Of course... My natural instinct led me to run off at 1100...
Woooo... So early...
Rushed to take 171 to ♥ Darling ♥'s school at city hall... Den went to Raffles City Market Place to buy some fruits...
♥ Darling ♥ wanted to visit my mommy at the hospital...
♥ Darling ♥ went to buy something from robinsons... Wonder wad it is...
HMmmm... I guessed wad it was but ♥ Darling ♥ dun wan to tell me right anot...
After vsiting my mom, went to da bao chicken rice from a shop near my coffeeshop...
I went home to get my stuff den went to vivo...
♥ Darling ♥ wanted to go to a shop at harbourfront... To find her blue bikini... LOL... But dun haf...
Den we shopped ard at sports shops and ♥ Darling ♥ got her tennis racket...
♥ Darling ♥'s fren Jennifer msged a yesterday to say tt there was a bbq at her hse...
So ended up Saturday evening plans changed to bbq...
Hmmmm...
Den went to do an errand for Xt...
After tt went home to ♥ Darling ♥'s house...
Met up with Linus at ChompChomp... Get dinner for everyone...
Chicken Wings... Hokkien Mee... White Carrot Cake(Healthier choice)... And sugarcane water!! Wahaha...
Nice nice!!!
After dinner, watched tv den took Sunshine and S.C for their walk...
Den came home and watched more tv...
Hee...
Den watched '300' on vcd... FINALLY... I got to watch this show... Nice!
Spartans... Great warriors they are...
Hmmm... Too bad they are gays... -,=
Watched the vcd with Linus and Mark...
♥ Darling ♥ wanted to do her quiz and blog... LOL...
After blogging was already quite late le...
So wanted to go slp...
So i said 'bye' to Linus and Mark...
Den i became a spy! Sneaking into my ♥ Darling ♥'s room from the back door...
LOL...
S.C scared the hell out of me...!!! Tapped at the door suddenly when i was lying down trying to slp...
I ran out the back door... Nearly knocking down everything outside...
Wahaha... Silly dog...
Spent the nite at ♥ Darling ♥'s house...
Finally found out wad ♥ Darling ♥ bought from Robinson this afternoon... I like... =P
I love u my ♥ Darling ♥...
=)
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


