If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Today is one of the most tedious day ever...
And one of the most piss-ifying day too...
Grrrrrr... I hate it when stupid pple piss me off...

Monday = Monday blues... And worse thing... I juz returned to office after 2 weeks of MC...
The moment reached office... Only one reaction: WAH!
I see the pile of work i have to do... Stunned...
My meals today shld be biscuits and coffee/milo...

Was keying in claims for my boss...
Cuz wasnt in for 2 weeks... Some things have changed...
The time limit to submit claims now is every month... Wth... Not enough time to claim lor...
So i called the STUPID helpdesk to clarify some things...
Definition of a helpdesk: A desk whom a clerk sits behind and answers queries from pple who need assistance...
Tt STUPID woman... Offer zero assistance... WTH... Den why the heck is she working behind a helpdesk...
I submitted last few months claims and all she can say is she cant find wad i submitted and say i m not doing my job...
Grrrrr...
STUPID!
I got the soft and hard copy... Got proof... But she stubborn, still wana insist i nv do...
Grrrrr... Debated with her on the phone for about 15 mins...
Den i cant be bothered with her liao...
Dun need to take tt kinda shit from her considering i have much more things to do...
STUPID!
Damn pissed with tt woman...
Grrrrr...

***

Den... Discovered tt my cd-rom in my CPU not working...
Wah...
Super duper pissed liao...
Need to view a cd for some impt things... Den cannot...
Wah... Need to go to another colleagues com and view den print den re-type the whole freaking thing...
WTH...

***

Tt's not all...
When reaching home today...
Saw my room in a mess...
Furniture not proper... Shelves messy...
The part-time maid must have shifted to clean and nv put back...
I always tell my mom...
Where got maid do things liddat... If she do things liddat... Might as well i do...
Ask me dun do... Let the maid do... Den give me more problems...
I have to pick off her half-done work... WTH...
Might as well pay me to do?
I can use the xtra cash... $$...

***

Things are not going well today...
Kinda pissing me off...
Haiz... Grrrrrr......!!!

***

But there are still things tt can make me happy...
Actually only one thing made my day today...
And tt is: Hearing ♥ Darling ♥'s voice on the phone occasionally today...
I called ♥ Darling ♥ today a few times...
Before and after her class and when she went for lunch with her ex-colleagues...

Its always nice to hear my ♥ Darling ♥'s sweet voice...
Especially when i m super pek chek...
♥ Darling ♥ always makes me laugh...
And after tt... Everything seems alright again...
Thanx ♥ Darling ♥...

But ♥ Darling ♥ today abit mysterious...
Went orchard after her lesson today... But keep dun wan to tell me wad she doing and where she go...
Grrrrr... Go meet other boi boi huh!!! Grrrrr... ♥ You're ♥ mine ar!!!
Bish bish~ Any other boi boi who wan my ♥ Darling ♥... Bish bish~
Hmmm... =P

Anyway...
Hope things go smoothly tml...
Impt day tml!!
Special day tml!!
Nothing can ruin it!!

Miss u sooooo sooooo much my ♥ Darling ♥...
Today we never meet up again...
Heee...
But its ok...
Next time go disco together...
Heee... Muacks...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-