Woke up this morning to ♥ Darling ♥'s sweet voice and a kiss... =)
I like...
Every morning can liddat den so shuang...
So xin fu lor...
Hmmm...
Went to shower and change...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ came in with 2 slices of bread and peanut butter...
Breakfast is served... =P
Thanx ♥ Darling ♥...
I love ♥ you ♥ sooooo much...
Linus left for sch... And next to wake up most probably would be Mark...
So i hurriedly left in between...
♥ Darling ♥ kept watch to make sure tt the maid is not coming out...
Ate the bread on the way while waiting for bus...
Hmmm...
Felt the bus journey would be too long ending up i would be late...
So i decided to hail a cab instead...
Got a cab and reached work not long after...
Heeee...
♥ Darling ♥ so slpy... Slept not long after...
Heee...
Now talking to ♥ Darling ♥ on the phone...
♥ She ♥'s so excited about something...
So cute...
Hmmm...
Tonite den blog again ba...
Hmmm...
As for the 'ass' who tagged me...
I m glad tt pple from all walks of life read my blog...
I guess this 'ass' 'ASSUME-D' too much...
Making as 'ASS' out of 'U' & 'ME'...
Hmmm...
Mainly the 'ass' would be him...
Oh well...
Looking forward to hear from 'ass'...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


