Gonna explode soon...
Read ♥ Darling ♥'s blog...
Every single post...
Literally...
Hmmm...
Things have changed alot in ♥ Darling ♥'s life since the start of the year...
Duno if the changes are for the better?
♥ Darling ♥...
Have ur wishes all come true?
Have ♥ u ♥ gotten all tt u wanted?
Have ♥ u ♥ gotten all tt u wished for?
I wish they have...
Cuz my wish is for ♥ u ♥ to be happy...
Nth else is more impt den ♥ u ♥... Being happy...
I duno why things have been kinda rough recently...
Things are improving...
Mebbe its not ♥ u ♥...
Its me...
Juz wish for ♥ u ♥ to be happy...
And tt ♥ u ♥ nt only share ur happy times with me...
But ♥ ur ♥ unhappy ones too...
"Your smile fills my brain with bubbles, like swimming in champagne."
♥ Darling ♥... ♥ U ♥ might find this quote familiar...
I like it...
It summarises what consumed me the day i met ♥ u ♥...
Till nw, it still remains the same...

"Will u be the strawberry in my champagne?"


