If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Haiz...
WHOLE day keep getting scolded here and there by boss...
Blady idiot must be in a bad mood la...

Keep say i nv do things or nt up to standard...
Come on lor... I m not him...
Of course i cant do things like him la!
And i do keep records of my work...
Show him proof of the work i have done...
I cant possibly report 100% of what i have done...
No matter whether its personal, for him or for the office...
Like that its a total waste of time...
As long as things gets done...

He keeps quiet...
Having seen i actually do quite a lot of things...
He finally starts to shut up...
And find some other stuff to scold me about...
Aim at things i didnt do... Or cant finish...
I gt reasons oso...
Cuz other stupid ass-es cant send me stuff on time...
So it is my responsibility to finish up when i CANT?
Do u see a LCP chasing a higher ranked officer around for documents or files?
Sure kena screw or smthing de wad...
Ask me to tell him if people dun send things...
WTH lor...
Tell him le...
He says i nv bother to chase for things and i shld be more responsible...
-,=

After awhile...
He starts threatening me to put me in DB for insubordination and rudeness...
Wadever...
I feel like telling him "TRY LA"...
Cuz tt would REALLIE BE RUDE...
If he wans to throw me in DB...
Den i juz have to get a string of MCs lor...
LOL...
Go see a psychiatrist, for 'mental trauma'...
Hahaha...
Get mebbe a few months MC and go for treatment...
Mebbe after tt go get my wisdom teeth plucked...
Or cut my appendics(duno how to spell)...
Hahaha...
Den can combo MC...
Mebbe i ORD LOR!!!
LOL...

I believe 2 can play at this kinda games...
I m not scared...
I haf seen worse...
"NO ONE CAN JUDGE ME BUT MYSELF"
Pple can scrutinize me all they want...
But no one ever judges me correctly...
Cuz i m who i m...
Dun tink u know me...
GRRRR...