If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hi blog...
Hmmm... Firstly i wana apologise to my blog...
Cuz it has been DEFACED...
My blog... Has a function called 'tagbox'...
Poor thing...
Defaced by a person with an anonymous and mysterious persona...
Hmmm...
♥ Darling ♥'s blog oso has been defaced...

Secondly is...
I wana thank my ♥ Darling ♥ for writing all tt sweet things on ♥ her ♥ blog...
Its an encouragement to me to do better in our r/s...

Lastly i wana say is...
Wadeva this anonymous freak has to say...
Only will bring mi and my ♥ Darling ♥ closer...
Cuz if anything happens...
♥ We ♥ will fight together...

Let mi quote:
childish kid: u are a selfish moronic idiotic bf.

Like ♥ Darling ♥ already said...
Nobody has the right to scold me...
Hmmm...
Actually i dun reallie tink tt this person is scolding me...
If we all read it literally...
"u are a selfish moronic idiotic bf"
Hmmm... I m not this person's bf...
If ur a guy... I tink ur damn gay...
If ur a girl... Thanx... But no thanx...
I haf my ♥ Darling ♥ le... All i need... =)

jm: hey bro.. chill man.. haha. btw thats a disgustin song in ur blog

LOL... BROTHER...
I know its a disgusting song...
But hey...
I juz haf one thing to say...
"I love to ride my bicycle"...
Whahaha...

childish wy: ya... that a disgusting song just like the owner.小白脸wat have u buy for ur gf? all the useless cheap stuff... only spend ur gf money. are u a guy a not

LOL... disgusting juz like the owner...
Hmmm...
I admit i m disgusting...
So wad? Disgusting oso gt people like wad...
Disgusting oso gt good frens and good brothers and sisters wad?
I tink i shall take ur comment as a compliment...
If u tink my stuff are useless...
Its ok...
Its not for u anyway...
Wadeva u gt to say...
I dont give a shit... =)
U say i m a 小白脸...
Well... My 脸 is quite 小...
Recently i nv go tanning oso quite 白...
Hmmm... How u know?
So if i go tanning... I become 小黑脸?
Wahahaha...
U say i spend my ♥ gf ♥ money?
Does it mean ♥ she ♥ doesnt spend my money?
Hmmm...
A r/s is a compromise...
♥ She ♥ can dun spend...
I dun mind...
I dun need ♥ her ♥ money to survive...
Its ♥ her ♥ choice...
And i spend my money on ♥ her ♥ willingly as ♥ she ♥ spends ♥ hers ♥ on me...
If u tink the stuff i buy are cheap...
Obviously u haven been shopping much...
I oni get the best stuff for my ♥ Darling ♥...
Cuz ♥ she ♥ only deserves the best from me...

♥ Darling ♥...
I tink this anonymous tagger obviously has nth to do...
And its kinda an amusement to me...
Kinda entertaining...
And i dont tink its spoiling our r/s...
Its improving rite?
We shld thank this person...

Hmmm...
Oh well...
Gonna go slp le...
Nitez everyone...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-