If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Juz msg-ed and talked to ♥ Darling ♥ abit on the phone...
Cant help but notice whenever ♥ Darling ♥ is addicted and engrossed with something...
Everything else is secondary...
Sometimes even i m secondary??
I know ♥ Darling ♥ do tink of me...
I know i m juz being silly...
If nt why ♥ Darling ♥ bothers to buy things i need and like?
But i guess those things arent tt important to me...

I missed the days when me and ♥ Darling ♥ used to talk rubbish on the phone...
Even when we are quiet we still are happy juz knowing the fact we are connected by the optical wires in the ground and electronic signals in the sky...
Brings us closer...
Mebbe tt's juz me?

Now sometimes...
♥ Darling ♥ rather do ♥ her ♥ own things...
For hours at a time...
No msg or call...
Haiz...
Duno if ♥ Darling ♥ cares whether what i m doing...
Mebbe i m selfish...
Whenever i m bored...
I juz feel like talking to ♥ Darling ♥ ba...
And i know it is impossible for ♥ Darling ♥ to be free all the time to chat...
But at least when ♥ Darling ♥ is doing nth important...
Instead of spending more time doing other things...
Spend abit time to talk with me??
Above all else...
I tink i would be happier...

I know ♥ Darling ♥ now enjoys ♥ her ♥ gaming and ♥ her ♥ vcds...
And i m glad ♥ Darling ♥ is happy doing the things ♥ she ♥ likes...
But what about my company?
Does it mean anything?
Would it matter if i m not around?
♥ Darling ♥ seems to be ok without me there...
♥ Darling ♥ only sticks ard me when i m ard ♥ her ♥...
When we are apart... ♥ Darling ♥ seems so distant...
Haiz...
I guess i m not as independent as i tink i m...
Or mebbe i haf been mostly alone all my life...
I hate being alone...
And whenever i wana be alone...
Nobody leaves me alone...
Makes me juz wana scream...
Sianz...

Mebbe
i
m
juz
being
SELFISH...
&
BORED...
&
CHILDISH...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-