Ok ok...
Guys... I tink its time to stop all this nonsense...
I repeat:
"I hereby decreed tt who replies to tt person is a fool from here on end... Time to end..."
So guys... Stop le k? =)
Thanx...
To ♥ Darling ♥:
Thanx for all the touching things u haf said... I love u very much... Obviously this person has made no difference to us... Except bringing us closer... =)
To Rs and Jm:
Thanx for helping mi to tell this person off... Appreciate it very much... Great to haf brudders like u guys... CHeeRs...
Get together one day to chill k?
Sorry didnt join u guys on sat... Didnt know ur plans anyway... =)
To Ym:
Thanx sister... Appreciate it very much too...
GOod luck for ur exams k? =)
Jiayou...
To 'Anonymous tagger':
I m speakin in a kind and peaceful manner...
Non of the people here has gt anything to do with u until u started tagging here...
Non of us haf been enemies to u...
I dont see a reason for us to keep this on...
If u tink its fun... Pls continue...
I believe non of us will reply u...
And i m giving u kind advice...
Stop ur tagging...
And carry on with ur daily life...
I also hereby announce tt i love my ♥ Darling ♥ very very much...
Nothing will change this...
No matter wad anybody says or do...
No matter wad problems we will work it out...
Advice is much appreciated if close frens care... =)
I also wana say tt wadeva happened in the incident with xt a month ago is obviously a concurred misunderstanding...
I dont wish to blame this person for protecting her...
Its his/her business to protect her...
But i juz wana say tt we are all still frens...
And xt being the person who brought me and clare together...
I wont hurt my ♥ Darling ♥ by trying anything funny between ♥ Darling ♥ and ♥ her ♥ best fren...
So whoever u are...
Please read carefully...
And make ur decision to stop all this nonsense...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


