If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Today ♥ Darling ♥ woke up late...
Must be slept late ytd lor...
Nvm... I woke up anyway so went to work...
Long day la today...
Nobody to talk to...
Everyone is so bz...
Office com gt problem...
I spent my afternoon looking at CPU Hardware Specifications...
Feel like re-spec-ing my CPU...
I wan a gaming PC...
Consider ba...
Mebbe ask mommy to gimme tt as my christmas present...

Went home to wait for something to happen!
And finally it did...
Yay!!
At abt 1930... The delivery man came...
Gt my new 'car' keys...
This car oni gt 2 wheels and the lock is detachable... LOL...
Its my new bicycle!!
Aleoca Zefiro!! Bought from carrefour... =)

Heee... Looks like tt... But slick black colour!!
Gt a small tail light behind...
Gt a black bell...
Gt a black water bottle...
Gt a helmet too... I like the helmet... Comfy...







Sian... But couldnt get to meet ♥ Darling ♥ today...
So sad... =(
Wanted to de... Budden everything so late...
Haiz... =(
♥ Darling ♥'s new family computer came today so ♥ she ♥ oso bz...
Went cycling on my new bike and ran some errands for my mommy...
Nice bike...
I like!
Good suspension...
I keep going up and down kerbs...
Butt didnt hurt much...
LOL...

Meeting ♥ Darling ♥ tml... So can show ♥ Darling ♥ my new bike... =P

Hmmm... Go rest le...
Test my bike more tml... =P

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-