If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Haiz...
Headache...
Living in this shithole is giving me frequent headaches...
My mom juz came BANGED on my room door at 3AM in the BLADY MORNING!
WTF...
Asked me where my room keys are? And the whole bunch of keys for the whole house...
WTF...
I m out most of the day... I m not even at home...
And why the FUCK will i haf the house keys...
After she made a fuss abt me keep locking the damn doors...
She goes back to her room to slp...
WTF!!!

I lock the doors for freakin privacy...
A simple knock on the door and i will open it...
A simple request of anything and i would haf done it...
HEADACHE...
Instead she will use her 'keys' and juz open my door...
Regardless whether i m slping or watching tv or when i m on the phone...
Or worse... When i m changing my clothes?
Wad happened to the little thing call privacy??
Wad's so private about my life tt i cant keep?
My room is available for her to walk in and out of...
When her frens are over to visit...
And i happen to stumble home...
I find them in my room looking around...
Is my room a BLADY MUSEUM???
IS THERE ANCIENT ARTIFACTS IN MY BLADY ROOM?

This is getting very irritating and very annoying...
I m getting blots and locks for my door...
I m gonna get doorbells to put outside my door...
I m gonna make BIG signs tt say 'DO NOT ENTER WITHOUT PERMISSION'...
I m gonna make 'RULES OF THE ROOM' signs...
I m gonna draft a blady RULEBOOK and papers for her to sign and promise to leave my room alone...
ARGHHH!!!
Contemplating wad i can do...
Things are getting drastic...
Its only a matter of time...

I cant slp..........