If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Hmmm... Pissed today!
Quarreled with my mom...
Mommy makes so much noise!
Insisting tt i rearrange my room so i haf 'space' for my things...
I know i must do it...
So can do it slowly wad...
STupid...
Tml gt IPPT...
If i shift tonite...
Tml sure tired...
Grrrr...

Got so pissed tt i dun wan stay at home anymore...
So took ♥ Darling ♥ out for dinner...
Went to IKEA for dinner...
Bought some stuff for my room...
Den went home and rearranged my stuff...
Nailed my shelving and cupboards properly...
Did some basic repairs...
Viola!
New room?! -,=
Ahhh...
I dun like my room...
Haiz...
Hopefully my estate gets en-bloc soon...
Den get a new room...
Hopefully with a toilet...

♥ Darling ♥...
Sorry for today...
Muacks...
I love u...
Thanks for all the help...

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-