Something lead me to ponder...
How had my 2007 been?
How my 2008 will be?
Wow...
Scary thought it was...
My 2007:
Well... Basically... My 2007 was a full National Service Year... Planned for many things... But less then half of them could be done... Mainly because of NS... Sometimes i wish i m more diligent in my studies... Den i would have been studying like the rest of my frens now... Kinda wasted alot of time... But things happen for a reason i guess...
The year started quite bad... Broke up with my ex... Kinda sad initially but finally understood tt it was meant to happen anyway... However there's tt silver lining behind tt cloud... It made me realise tt i have great frens... Tt r always there... Always there when i need them... And how important it is to haf frens... Cuz afterall... We haf to depend on frens when our loved ones arent there anymore... Thanx guy! I love you guys... You guys know who u are... =)
*Guys -- Means the brudders and sisters...* LOL... Or else pple say i sexist...
Some bad experiences happened between some frens and me... But i guess this brings some of us closer together and some will juz simply whither away... I haf learnt tt some pple are frens... Some pple are best frens... Some pple are life-long frens... Some pple are buddies for LIFE... While some others are juz acquaintances... I m glad tt in this year i found out who are my real frens and some are juz simply 'bad eggs'...
"Here's something i wan to say to all my frens... I haf learnt the importance of frenship and love... I know i haf neglected most of u during my pass r/s... But i m learning to juggle my life better... And i m sure u guys will gimme a chance too... =)"
The same goes with my love life as well... A love lost and another love found... Love is a weird thing too... Comes when u least expect it... And i found my love this time reallie when i least expect it... But i m glad, overjoyed, ecstatic!!! I m happy tt i found my ♥ Darling ♥ - Clare...... Love is full of splendour and blissfulness... Well... At least minus the quarrels... But nevertheless... I love my ♥ Darling ♥... My year ended very well... I found someone i love alot! And its a promise and a source of motivation for me to work harder too... =)
Recalling the anonymous taggers tt haf been 'defiling' my blog... Well... U pple are readers too... And i welcome wadeva u haf to say... Its only whether i wish to entertain ur scandalous remarks... But at least i know one thing... And its something i want to announce to everyone...
"I have found the love of my life... She's a magnificent and mature lady... She's Clare... There's nothing anyone can do to come between us... Its a promise i haf made to her... Its something we 2 are working very hard towards...
Darling... 6 years and many more to come...
I will nv forget..."
This year... I tink i haf learnt to be stronger... To be a better person altogether... To love... To care... To enjoy... To play... To work... To be free... There's much of me tt needs to be further 'tuned'... There's many things i need to 'pimp up'...
2008 will be a great year...
I m looking forward to it... =)
My Resolutions for 2008:
- Studies shld be starting in April 08... Hope my enrolment is approved... I will know by Feb 08...
- Study hard!! =)
- Get over and done with for NS... ORD - Oct 08... 10 more months...
- Get a job after ORD... Get a stable income...
- Be a better person under the careful eye of my Darling... =P
- Love Darling more!! Be a better bf... *I m working on it*
- Enjoy life with frens...
Well...
Here's wish everyone:
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!
ALL THE BEST!!


