If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Today...
Woke up quite tired...
So decided so skip class...
♥ Darling ♥ and me decided to catch a movie...
"Good Luck Chuck"...
Bought tickets at PS...
Den went to The Cathay to eat Billy Bombers...
Food ok only ba...
♥ Darling ♥ didnt reallie like it...
Walked ard The Cathay...
Den went back to PS...
Played arcade drums den went to get pop corn and watch our movie...

"Good Luck Chuck" review:


Hmmm...
After tt...
Wanted to get ♥ Darling ♥'s present...
So we went together to Heeren and Cine...
Hmmm...
Initially wanted to buy the Mac OS Leopard for ♥ Darling ♥...
♥ Darling ♥ say dun wan...
So shopped at a shop at cine...
Fred Perry...
Nice clothes there...
A bag caught ♥ Darling ♥'s eye...
So buy for ♥ Darling ♥ as her present lor...
♥ Darling ♥ seem happy... =)
Wonder wad my present is...

♥ Darling ♥ bought presents for her family pple too...
Left oni Mark's present...
After tt went back to Kovan...
Time for dinner...
Ate the Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe...
Nice!
Beef Hor Fun!!

After tt went to ♥ Darling ♥'s house...
Watch tv...
Now blogging... =P

I got my Xmas present too!!
Its the Puma Wallet/pouch thingy i wanted...
Limited Ed de...
Gt wooden cover de...
Very cool...
I myself forgetten about it...
♥ Darling ♥ thanx!!
I love my present very much!!
Muacks!!

-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-