Left office at 3+pm...
Met ♥ Darling ♥ at my hse...
Went to chinatown to eat porridge cuz ♥ Darling ♥ cant eat much other stuff...
Den came back to watch tv...
Haiz...
Juz worried abt ♥ Darling ♥...
Duno wad to say...
Duno wad to do...
But everytime i ask ♥ Darling ♥ how she feels...
She juz says 'the same lor'...
♥ Darling ♥ has been kinda in a reallie bad mood...
Ever since she put the rubber bands...
The first step for her braces...
I know its painful...
Mebbe i DONT know exactly how painful it is...
But seeing ♥ Darling ♥ so xin ku...
I oso feel very hurt...
Guess ♥ Darling ♥ not reallie in the mood for anything ba...
Everything tt i can tink of to help her...
All she oso dun wan...
Yet she seems more pek chek...
Haiz...
Confused...
I have been trying very very hard to be understanding...
I have been trying very very hard not to lose my temper...
I guess i have been doing well...
Juz trying to encourage ♥ Darling ♥...
Tell her to be strong...
Its all for the long term...
Although i keep asking her the same questions over and over...
I am juz worried i guess...
Haiz...
But ♥ Darling ♥ always gives me the pek chek answer...
Recently... Tt has always been the case...
I m running out of ideas...
And it reallie hurts...
It hurts becuz i m seeing my loved one in so much pain...
Anyone knows how tt feels?
I guess i feel left out sometimes...
Sometimes ♥ Darling ♥ so pek chek...
Said things which i reallie didnt want to hear...
But wad did i do wrong?
Can someone pls tell mi?
I guess its juz the spur of the moment...
She is juz feeling very bad...
And needs to fa xie...
I m trying to be a good boyfriend...
I realie am...
Haiz...
I m reallie confused...
Whether m i 'over-caring' and 'over possessive'...
Or m i juz 'irritating'...
I duno...
I m on the verge of giving up...
Haiz...
But i keep pushing myself to take care of ♥ Darling ♥...
Cuz tt's juz me...
I m tt kinda person...
Haiz...
♥ Darling ♥...
I juz want to say i love u...
And i m trying to do my best to take care of u...
If i do smthing wrong...
Juz let me know...
Cuz the last thing i wan to do is to make feel worse...
And i support u always...
No matter wad decisions u make...
I m here... =)
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


