Busy day today...
Hmmm...
♥ Darling ♥ and the guys(JM, RS and Gab)...
Came my hse for MAHJONG!
LOL...
Sian...
Lost abit money again today!
Sucks!
Nvm...
Anyway...
After tt went to shop shop wif ♥ Darling ♥...
WTH...
Raining again...
Took umbrella...
But totally wear wrong thing... -,=
Went to town...
Ate lunch @ KFC @ Cine...
Den went to Heeren...
Got a Singtel roadshow there...
Went to sign up a new line...
I m still using my existing line though...
So still can contact mi using my existing line...
Hmmm...
Den got a N5610... =)
For free... =P
But i wana sell it...
So i can buy the phone i wan!
I wan the W950i...
Camera-less...
So can use in camp...
All this is in preparations for a phone after ORD!
Hopefully can get it... =P
Found a buyer le...
Duno if he/she wana buy anot...
Hmmmm....
Shall see abt it...
*Anybody tt wana buy can still contact me...*
After tt shop shop at Heeren...
YES!
Found my black jeans!!
Yay!!
From Flesh Imp too!
Haha...
*So i owe ♥ Darling ♥ money again... =X *
Anyway...
♥ Darling ♥ suggest i send my jeans for alteration...
Including the ones i haf at home...
So went back my hse to take...
Den didnt want to go back to ♥ Darling ♥'s hse so early...
So rested, ate some dinner and watched tv at my hse...
Suddenly...
♥ Darling ♥'s fren Jennifer sms her say tt...
She has a fren tt letting go of a Jack Russell...
Hmmm...
I WAN!!!
Discussed wif mommy and daddy...
Haiz...
They seem so reluctant yet interested...
So mafan lor!!
I dun wan to get the dog den they dun like it...
Haiz...
Dilemma!
I reallie wan the Jack Russell...
So cute...
Its the next dog i wan besides a Beagle...
I wan i wan!!
Grrrrrr...
Haiz...
Go slp le ba...
Hopefully someone buys my hp tml...
Nitez...
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


