If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

ARGHHhhhhh...!!!
SInce when saying sorry doesn't help!
Even if it doesn't solve FREAKIN thing...
At least it FREAKIN calms down the blady situation!
Even if your parents don't say sorry...
Doesn't mean you don't...
U are your own person wad!
U used to say sorry when we started out...
Wad's the FREAKIN difference?

Ytd nite, although we were angry...
Still agreed to go out...
I was DAMN looking forward to this special day...
I packed clothes for today...
Quarreled with my mom this morning...
But i still try to smile when i go work this morning...
Try to forget everything and calm down...
Now who gets more angry?!

Den now dun wana meet le...
Ahh...
Dun meet den dun meet la...
When u are "IN THE MOOD"...
Or not "PEK CHEK" den come find me la...
I m already trying to solve the problem and calmed down...
BUT WAD THE HECK!

ARGHhhh...!!!
I going home...
Dun wana stay in office...
The office can charge me for being AWOL for all i care...
Nobody cares anyway...