Shall blog about my bad day tt ended yesterday...
Juz barely 1/2 an hr ago...
Feel sickly again...
Blady office sux oso...
Ask me to collect my rank today...
Den at about 430pm...
I say wana go collect...
They say the issueing office closes at 4pm...
Den how??
Forever no need collect wad...
Cuz i leave office usually at 5pm+...
Haiz...
Duno la...
Might as well dun get promoted...
Den last minute throw 20+ documents to be filed and recorded...
Den i OT until 545pm...
Haiz...
Took a cab down to meet ♥ Darling ♥...
Haiz...
Felt wrong...
Wanted to vomit...
So stopped at far east so can go toilet...
Den ♥ Darling ♥ called...
And made a fuss why i nv stopped at Tanglin Mall...
Haiz...
Say until liddat i oso dun feel like explaining...
Haiz...
Recently...
Its seems a few things are nv said enough...
Common phrases like...
"I am sorry"
"I miss you"
"R u ok?"
They seem to be lost in translation...
Tt's not the only things lost ba...
Seems like i m lost too...
Duno la...
Haiz...
Cant reallie slp...
Knee hurts too...
Every single ailment seems to come at the same time...
-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-


