Hmmm...
Cant slp...
Which sets me tinking...
Recently i have been pondering over something...
Or rather...
A phrase...
"Simplicity is Bliss"
3 simple words...
But so hard to achieve isnt it?
Bliss
- supreme happiness; utter joy or contentment
Simplicity
- 1. the state, quality or instance of being simple
- 2. freedom from complexity, intricacy, or division into parts
- 3. absence of luxury, pretentiousness, ornament, plainness
- 4. freedom from deceit or guilt; sincerity; artlessness; naturalness
- 5. lack of mental acuteness or shrewdness
So my derivations of tt simple phrase would be...
Its the state of being simple...
Being free in many different ways...
Absence from luxury...
Freedrom from guilt...
Lack of shrewdness...
Most of all... Its the joy and contentment of it all...
Sounds so easy rite?
But its so hard...
Everyone works so damn hard for so many things...
Everyone claims tt... "I m so contented with my life"...
Sometimes we have no choice i guess...
But i guess my life is pretty good right now too...
I have a pretty girlfriend...
I have an 'easy' NS life...
I have a rather decent education...
I have good parents and a good family...
I aint rich but i aint poor either...
But i still duno wad i reallie want in life yet...
At least i m nt sure of it...
And i duno why...
Its like...
After so long...
The things tt used to bother me...
Seems to still be bothering me...
I cant get it off my mind...
And i duno wad else to do sometimes...
9 months more to ORD...
Mebbe 2 months more and i can study again...
After ORD...
Its time to get a job... A REAL JOB! =X
Den buy a hse?
Buy a car?
Get married?
Hmmm...
Sometimes i reallie duno anymore...
Feel tt i m losing myself...
(♥ Darling ♥... Sorry... I cant slp... So decided to blog... Muacks... Sorry... Juz didnt feel like disturbing u... This few days has been hard on u... Ur teeth and all tt... Plus ur own things... Exams... Ur aunt... Jiayou ba... =] )
-=[Peace Out]=-=[IMU ♥ Darling ♥ ILU]=-


