This few days keep late...
Duno y...
Was late almost 40 mins today lor...
Haiz...
The bus super slow...
The worse is...
Have to walk into camp...
Which is like damn far away...
Kena scolded by boss...
Sianz...
What a way to start the day...
♥ Darling ♥ seems to be rushing today also...
Bz until nv reallie sms-ed me...
Nv ask me where i m...
Mebbe ♥ Darling ♥ forgot ba...
=X
One thing i could nv understand...
Y girls wear heels when ur legs will hurt...
Even if its nice...
Shouldnt it be comfort first...
At least find a decent, comfortable pair of heels?
I remember a quote from the movie "P.S. I love you"
Guy:"What do women want? One moment they want this... The other moment they want that... In the end, its so confusing... So what do women want?"
Girl:"I'll let you in on a little secret... Women don't know what they want!"
Hmmmm...
Reallie true meh?
Den men also duno what they want ba...
=X
Humans are such a fickle species...
Haiz...
Need to finish one whole concept paper and presentation by 1pm...
The info is in 2 huge files...
How the heck to sort out in 4 hours?
Sian...
Hate last minute work...
Idiots...
Go do work le ba...
Cya all...
-=[ P.S. I love you ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-


