If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Never slept at all after jogging last nite...
Took out clothes to pack up for today...
Den went shower...
When i came back...
All my clothes gone...
Mommy all take go wash...
Wth...
Haiz...
Quarreled with her over it...
I dun understand why the heck she has to always come into my room and take this and that...
Not as if i don't clear my dirty clothes...
I reallie have enough...
I reallie desperately need tt lock and latch for my room door...

Rushed off to work...
Den the blady bus jammed up along Dunearn road...
Stuck for at least 45mins...
Haiz...
On the way up to office...
Oso jammed due to security checks...
Reached work 9am le...
Haiz...
Heng boss not in...
Headache...
No mood to work at all...

And i read ♥ Darling ♥'s blog...
I got nothing to add on to that...
After reading both sides...
Everybody's bound to tink tt its my fault anyway...
What position m i in to fight with a girl?
Rite?
So i might as well apologise rite?

Sorry ♥ Darling ♥ For My Behaviour
But I Tink We Reallie Need To Talk