If I Let You Go (Acoustic Version) - Westlife
free html visitor counters
hit counter
Vividity!

myblogentries

Phew...
Super duper uber busy day at work today...
Crazy day...
Reached work at 8am sharp...
Nv got time to on my computer... Nor make a 'cuppa joe'...

Chiong presentation for a very very important seminar in the afternoon...
Lots of amendments and stuff to do...
Chiong all the way until 10am...
Den boss say :"Let's go... I bring u to SAFTI MI to see 'stars'..."
Stunned...
Wth he talking...
Finally i realised...
I m his helper in his presentation at the Newly opened Army Museum...
He drove me there...
Rushed to prepare for the presentations...
Wah...
Stressed...
At 2pm...
Reallie see 'stars'...
Not only tt... Saw lots of 'crabs'...
Sian diao~
The hallroom becoming like a 'seaside at nite'...
Den i realised...
I was the only NSF there... -,=
Every single 'crabby' eyes and 'starry' eyes...
Started staring at me while i shrunk into nothingness...
Boss say :"Dun stress la... Be strong... Be confident..."
Den he bring me walk ard and introduce me...
Faint...
Den began saluting like crazy...
Feel like a 'fortune cat'...
Sat through the whole seminar till 430pm...
Wa...
Some parts so boring...
Wana slp... But some parts rather interesting...

Hmmm...
Kinda a good experience ba...
Left the seminar with lots of thoughts...
"Gen X pple do as they are told, while Gen Y and the 'Net' Gen pple ask 'why' first, den if its feasible, they will do it."
The above is quoted from a speaker invited from somewhere...
She speaks on company's engagement with job-interaction...
(F.Y.I. - Gen X pple are the generation of our parents mostly... And the Gen Y the next generation, which are mostly us... And 'Net' Gen are mostly the ones that are under 16 presently, they are considered the 'internet' generation, thus the term 'Net' Gen...)
Not bad... =P

Finally i m home...
Resting...
Lots of food...
Mommy seems to be in the cooking mood today... =X
Waiting for ♥ Darling ♥ to come my hse for dinner...
*close eyes*

Check u guys out later... =)

-=[ P.S. I love u ♥ Darling ♥ ]=-